mconnect player is a music player for network environment. Enjoy music playback from any source to any device.
You can play music files in DLNA servers, e.g., your PC and network storages.
Also you can stream music files in DLNA servers to DLNA playback devices, e.g., DLNA compatible audio, game consoles, TVs and receiver boxes.
- Compatible with DLNA and UPnP.
- Browsing and playback songs in PC, NAS, and cloud.
- Streaming music from DLNA servers to DLNA playback devices.
- Streaming music from your phone to DLNA playback devices.
- Playlist management across any servers in the network.
- Music browsing and playback in phone’s local file system.
- Showing track information including audio format, sampling rate, bit rate, and bit depth.
- Easy switching of playback device during playing a song.
- Micro Volume Control, Search Contents, Edit Playlist, Moving track position.
- Your phone becomes a remote controller for connected devices.
Note: If you send music file to remote playback device, the available audio format depends on the audio decoder in the remote playback device.
DLNA is a trade mark of Digital Living Network Alliance.
UPnP is a certification mark of the UPnP Forum in the United States and other countries.
Tags: mconnect player , pixel media controller , m connect player , pixelmedia dlna , mconnect play , dlna dmr mdms , pixel media controller dlna , mconnectplay , mobile digital media controller