- Radio widget. You can add multiple widgets/radio stations to the home screen.
- Simple metro design: radio tiles.
- Simple interaction: touch the tile and the radio will play.
- Popular radio stations such as WGN Radio, Europe 1, etc.
I posted this app to illustrate 3 points:
1. If you exit the app the radio still plays.
2. If you start an app that requires audio (YouTube for example) the radio stops.
3. It's Android, it has widgets. It's a Radio, it's main feature for a hundred years was the ON/Play button. So it makes sense to have a simple widget with a Play button on it. So much easier and user friendly than launching an app!
- switched to using ExoPlayer
Tags: music tiles