This app is designed to practice Music Sight Reading.
This is the ad-free version.
This app includes:
- Music sight reading lessons.
- Music sight reading quizzes.
- Sight Reading exercises for Guitar.
- Sight Reading exercises for Piano and Keyboards.
- Notes identification exercises.
- Each Lesson contains five exercises. You will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats, the notes on the staff and their names. On the low right side you will see the way you have to keep the beat with your right hand as if you were drawing on top of the animation.
- Each Quiz corresponds to a Lesson. There are no animations and you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 25 right guesses per Quiz (five per exercise). We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a 20 score minimum per Quiz.
- On the Guitar exercises you must click on the strings and frets of the guitar corresponding to the notes that are heard and which you must read.
- On the Piano and Keyboard exercises you must click on the piano keys corresponding to the notes that are heard and which you must read.
- On the Notes identification exercises you must click on the names of the notes that are heard and which you must read.
If you want to increase your ability to read music notes values in a sheet music this app will help you.
Increase your ability to recognize music notes values and you will be able to grasp any music theory lessons, guitar lessons or piano lessons.
If you want to play piano music, guitar music or violin music this app is something you will use daily.
Knowing how to read music enables you to read piano sheet music, violin sheet music or any other type of music sheet.
How to play piano, how to play drums, how to play any musical instrument becomes easier when you are good at reading music.