RINGME is an alternative Ringdroid with elegant design, and more enhancements to come in the next updates.
now RINGME allow user to Share Ringtone via email, wifi, bluetooth, etc ...
- add a Sound Manager utility
- add a Ringtone Picker utility
- add a media browser which allow user to browse through audio files in external storage,
- an external storage can be either built-in storage or sd card, in case there are both, sdcard could be inside the folder external_sd/ (e.g Samsung Galaxy SII)
- use the Home button to quickly go back to external storage root while browsing
- user can filter hidden files (in Settings)
You can find more apps from Genie Nin by clicking Android icon inside!!!
Use RINGME to edit MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR audio files and create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.. More below...
- long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
- copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
- tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
- while playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
- Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Keywords: MP3, WAV. AAC/MP4. 3GPP/AMR, Ringtone, Ringdroid, Music, Alarm, Notification, Contact, Editor,
FREE app with AD supported.
- CONTACTS to SELECT, ASSIGN RINGTONE
- STORAGES to SAVE RINGTONEs
- INTERNET for AD
Apache License, Version 2.0