The SOUNDS AUSTRALIA app is a reference and discovery tool to find new Australian music, business opportunities and showcase information on exporting Australian artists and industry working at and around international music conferences.
• Artist profiles including bios, contacts and social networking links
• Industry delegate profiles and sponsor information to help with networking
• Scheduling including artist showcase performance times, and planner and share function
• Filter functions - filter by artists, genre, date, festival and industry.
• Favourites button to keep track of your favourite artists and festivals
• Maps to help you find venues and get directions to the Australians at international music conferences and events
• Quick links to SOUNDS AUSTRALIA on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and web site to keep up to date with the latest news on Australian artists and music businesses working abroad.
SOUNDS AUSTRALIA is Australia’s music market development initiative, established to provide a cohesive and strategic platform to assist the Australian music industry access domestic and international business opportunities.
SOUNDS AUSTRALIA supports the career life cycle of Australian artists, from the local venue-based live music industry to international events, networking and business development.
SOUNDS AUSTRALIA is a joint initiative of the Australia Council for the Arts and APRA|AMCOS, supported by the Federal Government together with state government agencies and peak industry associations.