100.7 Jack FM

100.7 Jack FM


(2 stars)


Download for Android

10,000 - 50,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
View bigger - 100.7 Jack FM for Android screenshot
View bigger - 100.7 Jack FM for Android screenshot
View bigger - 100.7 Jack FM for Android screenshot
Say hello to your brand new 100.7 Jack FM app!

We've completely redesigned the app for a spectacularly enhanced user experience. Still the same great features you know and love from our previous app, just with many more interactive capabilities.

No registration required. FREE APP.

You spoke, we listened... check out the upgrade features below:

- Alarm clock - wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
- Sleep feature - now also fall asleep while listening to your music or talk show
- Portrait style screen layout to accommodate external speaker and docking stations
- Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station provided information feeds or local news feed
- Ability to load and view station's program schedule in your local time zone
- Enhanced audio and graphics quality
- Ability to share the station’s app via Facebook, twitter and e-mail


100.7 Jack FM (KFMB) has made it easier to listen live, check out lyrics as the songs play, see artist and album information, discover new music, add faves, and more.

Jack FM - on the air in San Diego since April 2005 playing music from the past 5 decades, and as of August 2010 the new home of the DSC in the morning.

Tags: comment installer la fm sur, jack fm, jack 100.7, 100.7 jack fm, 1007 jack, 104.3 jack fm, link jack fm, jack fm69, 100 fm, qr code jack fm san diego.

Recently changed in this version

- Car Mode provides simple audio controls while driving
- Audio Podcast Downloads lets you listen to your favorite shows offline (where podcast are available)
- Sharing via Twitter fixed
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes

Comments and ratings for 100.7 Jack FM
  • (29 stars)

    by stacie scheet on 10/06/2014

    Dude in San Diego!

  • (29 stars)

    by Susan Polson on 09/06/2014

    Stupid app.

  • (29 stars)

    by Josh Lehman on 23/05/2014

    I get the whole "looks like you're not in San Diego" message. Horrible app! Please fix this retarded bug in you're awful app. I want to listen to the DSC!

  • (29 stars)

    by zack Cheshire on 22/05/2014

    It works in the morning then around 9 am it tells me I'm not in san diego. ..what is this nonsense. ....fix it please it's the only way I can listen to dsc..

  • (29 stars)

    by Ric Rangel on 16/05/2014

    Keeps saying I'm not in San Diego when I am. You also have to force close the app or it keeps a persistent notification going.

  • (29 stars)

    by taylor holcomb on 09/05/2014

    Keep getting the "looks like you're not in San Diego" message. I live in Santee and work in Mira Mar. Don't understand how that's not "in San Diego" lame. Deleting app

  • (29 stars)

    by Matt Lee on 06/05/2014

    The app only works about 10% of the time. The other 90% it tells me since I'm not in SD I can't listen to it. What's the point of the app if u have to b in SD to listen?? I live in El Cajon. (SD county). Oh well. No DSC for me.

More comments