104-5 The Zone
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 14 - show all
- ChangesName changed from 104.5 The Zone to 104-5 The Zone on October 22, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.124 released on October 11, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on September 25, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.6 released on September 22, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.5 released on August 03, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.3 released on April 30, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on December 12, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on August 31, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on August 27, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on August 16, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 10 - show all
Users who installed this also installed