Now supports Google Music and Tunein (Web Radio) !
Upgrade to 2.1 from 1.x may require fresh install. If you experience any difficulty in running the update, uninstall older version and install 2.1 version !
AALinQ is a new way to use Android mobile device in the car. Large fonts, vivid colors make it simple to navigate your music in the car!
The following sources are supported:
Tunein web radio
Use it through AUX jack, Bluetooth or GROM car specific hardware.
- No advertising or spying. Free to use.
- Use local tracks, Google Music cloud storage or TuneIn web radio
- 5 band equalizer on all supported devices (2.3+)
- Large fonts and icons, bright colors for in car use
- Gestures/swipe control of the playback, random and other functions
- Create dynamic (on-the-go) playlists from any folder(s) or stations
- Swipe left right for track change
- Large track seeking bar
- 3D cover art animation
- Auto switch to Playing Now screen
- Bluetooth controls supported
- Lock screen controls displayed
- Non-ASCII charsets supported
- When connected to GROM HW and Bluetooth, choose which quality of the stream you want (icon next to time slider)
Local or Google cloud music
- FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, AAC, MP3 supported
- Automatic cover art download
- Gapless (almost) playback
- Browsing available by: Folders, Artists, Albums, Playlists and All Songs
- Fast navigation by Folders, Artists, Albums, Playlists via gesture up and down in Playing Now screen
TuneIn web radio stations
- Track titles supported if station broadcasts (also kept in Records)
- Save favorite stations into its own tab (Favorites)
- Browse by stations recently played (Recents)
- Save live streams to listen offline later (Records)
For best integration with your car stereo- use GROM hardware interface (http://gromaudio.com) and get digital clear sound, charge and full control from the factory radio.
To enable USB Streaming to GROM HW simply exit the AALinQ app and run your favorite music app.
To enable GROM connect: Attach phone to GROM USB device and start any song in AALinQ
When connected to GROM via USB and Bluetooth, use route button next to time slider to switch between digital USB and Bluetooth A2DP streaming.
With GROM direct car interface the operation is simple for Local or Google Music tracks:
1. Disk 1 is a On-The-Go playlist. Disk 2 is the first playlist, Disk 3 is second and so on
2. Only local or Google music will be played through AALinQ
3. Titles and cover art displayed in player in portrait in and landscape mode
4. Full control from either AALinQ or GROM. Player stays in sync with stereo all the time
Tunein has different mapping:
GROM interface the operation is simple for Local or Google Music tracks:
Troubleshooting when used with GROM interface:
1. Make sure you have latest firmware installed from http://gromaudio.com/software-usb2.html or http://gromaudio.com/software-usb3.html
2. On older phones (2.3.x) to operate you will need to turn USB Debugging option ON (Settings->Application->Development), follow suggestions from AALinQ
3. Submit support ticket if nothing helps http://gromaudio.com/support.html
Note: AALinQ works best with GROM-USB2P, GROM-AND2 or GROM-MST3 module installed in your vehicle.
Note: GROM-USB2P and GROM-MST3 must be updated to the latest firmware for all features to work
WRITE_SETTINGS - changes in Media DB for non ASCII characters support
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cover art extraction
INTERNET - GROM connection and cover art update
Tags: aalinq car music player apk , car music player apk , aalinq плеер в авто скачать , application transmetteur fm , aalinq car music player , aalinq , programa transmisor fm , ecouter musique voiture , player car
from 1.375 reviews