The Acccelerando app for Android lets you design dynamic, physical soundscapes. It works like this: instruments send out note spheres that attract each other and collide. Two identical notes that collide become hot and play their tone, following the rhythm. The dynamic movement of the notes weaves a constantly shifting tapestry of sound that can range from ethereal tinkling or muzak to unexpected musical scenes.
- more than ten different instruments (piano, guitar, synth, etc.)
- a background FM synthesizer to add a little 'oomph' to sounds
- several configurable chord progressions to spice up a scene musically
- backing drums with a variety of rhythms
- various visualization options to dress up scenes
- an edit mode that lets you create and modify your own scenes — all via tapping, flicking, spreading, and pinching.
You'll find the complete documentation and more demo videos under http://www.acccelerando.de/en
Fixed problem with Android 4.4 KitKat stopping sound service.