Amazon Music with Prime Music
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Amazon Mobile LLC
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
• Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
• MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
• Play music that is already stored on your Android phone or tablet.
• Shop over 28 million songs, right in the app. Discover new music, bestsellers, and free music from rising artists.
• Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
• Visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your Android device.
New! Amazon Prime members can access their newest benefit – Prime Music:
• Over a million songs from thousands of popular artists
• Hundreds of custom-built playlists for quick and easy ad-free streaming playback
• Browse the Prime Music catalog, easily adding music to your library to build and mix with your own music collection
• Download Prime songs, albums, and playlists easily and quickly for offline playback on mobile devices
• All for free with Amazon Prime membership
With Amazon Music, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your home screen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to music in your Amazon Music library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, iOS device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
Tags: amazon mp3, amazon mp3 widget, amazon mp3 widget help, amazon mp3 qr, amazon mp3 apk, upload mp3 to amazon, amazon music mp3 s, application qr pour mp3, amazon mp3 2.0.15 apk, prime music wont play excepton 119.
By popular customer request, you can now see lyrics display line-by-line for many of your favorite songs – just look for the LYRICS badge on any song. This version contains many other improvements including:
•Complete this album: If you have one Prime song of a Prime album, you can now add the entire album with a single click.
•Improvements to further reduce the app’s data and battery usage
•Prime Music support on a few previously unsupported devices
•Performance and stability improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Good Stuff.