AOA Player Airplay on Android
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
AOA Player is a media player with build in support for streaming audio to Airplay speakers and video (mp4 file only) to Apple TV.
For initial release (1.6.0), Media files need to be stored on your device's public directory, e.g. /sdcard/Music/, /sdcard/Movies/.
Supported Audio Format
WAV, mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, AAC, MID 3GPP, ,XMF, OGG, Matroska
Supported Video Format :
MPEG-4, 3GPP, WebM, Matroska
Airplay Speakers supported (and not limited to)
Apple TV, Airport Express,
AV Receivers such as Yamaha, Pioneer, Deno,
Wifi routers such as Freebox, Airport Express
PC with Shairport4w, Shairport, Airfoil installed.
Android Devices with Airbuble installed.
1) Audio / Video Calibration allow you to eliminated the gap between video on your device and audio on the remote Airplay speakers. (Audio and Video both from Apple TV are always in Sync, no need to adjust)
2) Stream to multiple devices simultaneously.
3) Support password protected device.
4) Support Airplay speakers in different network (LAN) by manually entered IP address / port no.
The playlist operations are very simple and easy:
Simply check the songs / video in order, i.e. the first song checked will be the first song in the playlist and the last one checked will be the last song in the playlist. Uncheck then re-check a song will move it from the current position to the last position.
This app has two components:
1) Media Player is for unlimited use, no license is required
2) for Streaming Component, 5 minutes free trial period is allowed per launch. (once streaming is started, the program will terminated itself after 5-6 minutes)
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
Keywords: Airplay "AOA Player" Airtunes "Airplay on Android" Media mp3 player
Optimization for playlist operations, smoother volume control.
Stream video (mp4) to Apple TV.
Highly optimized airplay engine reduced the chance of shutters.
Calibrate Function eliminate the gap between video on device and audio from airplay speaker. (Audio and Video both from Apple TV are always in sync, no need to adjust)
Use "+ / - " for volume control allow you to fine tune the volume and avoid accidental max volume that could damage your AV equipment and speakers.