Changelog and permissions :
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.appbuilder.u93906p178564.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 15 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on January 10, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on June 1, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on April 28, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on April 17, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on April 16, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 5 - show all