Audio Concert Pro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By hario
If headset(earphone, Bluetooth, etc.) is connected, it automatically detect and adjust the sound volume.
In addition, the audio-related convenience functions are provided.
[key features and preferences]
* It's support Bluetooth Headset(HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP).
* Automatic Volume Control : It remember the volume of each status and adjust automatically.
* Headset Etiquette Mode : When you connect the headset, it switch to vibrate or desired ringer mode automatically. It should set the ringer mode of profile to Etiquette Vibrate or Silent mode.
* Silent Media Mode : If ringer mode is changed to silent or vibrate mode in normal state, it mute the media volume.
Normal state is that you don't wear any headset. This mode is applicable only in the normal state.
* Modify the system volume: Volume tab is possible to modify the total system volume.
* Use incoming call volume for notifications : If checked, the ring volume is used in conjunction with the notification volume.
* Play alarm in silent mode : If unchecked, don't alarm in silent or vibrate ringer mode.
* Screen On: when connecting the headset, it turn on the screen.
1. For normal operation, the service must be executed.
2. Be careful not to kill the service by Advanced Task Killer or Task Manager.
3. the Screen On feature may not work in some devices.
Tags: fix audio from concert, concert sound, audio concert, audio concert pro, fixing audio from concert, fix concert audio on phone, audio concert s, audio concert synchronization, how to fix concert sound, concert sound fix.
- Lollipop Silent mode support.
- Improve Bluetooth connection of some device.