Audio Evolution Mobile DEMO
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and of course does not include saving of projects!
Now includes support for USB audio interfaces!
Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
You need to have purchased and installed USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile in the full version!
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file (in full version)
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.2 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control will result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
• No loading, saving or mastering of projects
• No 'save range' or 'save sample piece'
• Recording and playback stops after 2 minutes
If you like it, please buy the full version here on Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.aemobile
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us by email! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!!
• MIDI sequencing
• ...your ideas are welcome!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. This mic is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Please see our extensive topic on latency in the online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php
Tags: audio, record, recording, recorder, multitrack, j4t, DAW, fourtrack, fourtracks, audio editing, audio mixing, audio mixer, mixer, mix, cubase, audio editor
Tags: multitrack audio recorder, audio evolution mobile, audio evolution mobile recording, download multitrack audio recorder, import audio evolution tracks cubase, evolution of the audio recorder, audioevolution studio musiki, audio evolution mobile app review, audio evolution for android test, audio evoltion.
Recently changed in this version:
• Public beta test version of USB audio support. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
In the full version, you need to have purchased USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile!
• Added option to put the metronome on the left channel only
• Input level meter is now displayed on the mixer channel
• When pressing Arm, you can now see the input level before actual recording