It plays sound files (mp3, m4a) synchronizing with text (audio script) on your screen.
Easy to rewind / forward to the position you want to listen at by just tapping the script.
This will help you study foreign languages more effectively.
Prior to start this app, you need to prepare
1. Your sound files you want to play (mp3, m4a)
2. Script files with text & timestamp. (need to create by your own in .tsv format)
Menu -> Help will explain in more detail.
- Enabled to choose colors.
- Added a feature of Settings.
- Added a feature of highlight & note. (see also the images of screen shot).
- Enabled to change text size.
- Added English description in Help page.
- Improved usability on choosing files.
- Enable to choose encoding (UTF-8, Shift_JIS) on reading script files.
- Improved performance for playing media files.
- Android 2.* & 3.* are also available.