10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
AudioStreamer is a complete music player and management
application for your Android device.
Some of the features include:
- Support for a wide range of audio and playlist file types
- Stream your network music over Wi-Fi (LAN or WAN (with map network drive)). Audio Streamer will automatically find your shared LAN locations
- Remote control your playback via your web browser
- Listen to a wide range of online radio stations and record them (songs are tagged and added to the playback folder)
- Turn your TV into a jukebox by connecting your device via's it's HDMI cable (HDMI-Out, HDMI cable and HDMI-in on the TV is needed)
- Create & play playlists
- Real-time text and voice search - Type or say an artist or song and Audio Streamer will build a playlist for you while you listen
- Multiple player skin support - create your own skins too
- Your Picks - add songs, playlists, radio stations for easy access
- Plays podcasts
- File management - copy, move, rename
AudioStreamer is left open to you to customize the look and organisation of your music.
Please see http://linkry.com/AudioStreamer for all the latest on Audio Streamer
Tags: adding radio stations in audiostreamer, audio streamer android, audiostreamer android.
Recently changed in this version:
# Better efficiency on large playlist memory
# Added radio stations search
# Minor bug fixes
# Fixed Call Interrupt
# Added FLAC support
# Added a web browser remote control to control playback.
# Improved mp3 album art recognition
# Minor fixes and improvements.
# Fixed surface holder bug.
# Improved playlist linking.
# Added M4A meta data recognition - incl. album art
# Fixed recent folder management.
# Improved connecting dialog appearance
# Added http 301/302 support
# Fixed media info bug.