10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
You can create your own remote control button layouts with XML files.
On how to do this, take a look at the tutorial at http://avrdroid.wordpress.com.
The app uses the Denon® control protocol. Protocol infos can be found at the official Denon® support/download pages.
- Create your own button layouts which fits your needs (there is a built-in default layout)
- Switch between multiple layouts
- Save/Export/Import/Share XML layouts (via Mail, Dropbox, local file manager…)
- Commands/button labels can be edited in-App
- Chain commands like: “Increase volume by 5 steps” or “Power on -> select Preset 1 -> set volume to -30db”
- Different layout styles
- Simple shell-like interface to test commands
- Lock/unlock screen (keep screen on, lock orientation) with swipe up/down
Its best to use the app with a static ip address for the receiver since there is no automatic recognition. You have to set the ip address in the settings manually but therefore it is quite snappy.
The app uses INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permissions to connect to the receiver (when on WiFi only) and to store/manage XML layout files on local storage.
This is my first Android project so use on your own risk ;) . It is tested with the AVR-3312 model only, protocol commands must be adapted to your model eventually.
If you like this app, please leave a comment.
Send me bug reports, general feedback or feature requests via email or just share your layouts.
For XML serialization the Simple XML serialization open source library is used in this application.
This application is not affiliated with Denon. Denon is a registered trademark of D&M Holdings, Inc.
Tags: denon remote, avrdroid, avr3312 protocol, avr tutorial -arduino, avrremote for denon/marantz v1.1.0, zoom in on avr file, avr tools.
- For more convenient user interaction some state logic was added. Check it out by selecting the built-in “Default state layout” in this version. For more info on xml definitions take a look at http://avrdroid.wordpress.com/state-logic/.
- Improved connection handling and some bugfixes.