1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Bubblesoft
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Tags: bubble upnp, bubbleupnp, bubbleupnp apk, bubble upnp server, bubble upnp apk, bubbleupnp.apk, upnp apk, bubble dlna, bubbleupnp license apk, bubbleupnp server.
- added ability to play TuneIn streams by sharing a station web page to BubbleUPnP
- redirect link extraction to semperVidLinks in some cases
- fixed tracks sometimes repeating with some renderers (Naim)
- fixed Lollipop lock-screen notification content hidden on a secure lock-screen
- fixed renderers marked hidden sometimes auto selected on app startup
- fixed failure to load some extended .m3u playlist files
- fixed failure to play file with m4v extension sent to SamsungTV from other apps