Celtic music is a broad grouping of musical genres that evolved out of the folk musical traditions of the Celtic people of Western Europe.It refers to both orally-transmitted traditional music and recorded music and the styles vary considerably to include everything from "trad" (traditional) music to a wide range of hybrids.
Celtic music means two things mainly. First, it is the music of the peoples identifying themselves as Celts. Secondly, it refers to whatever qualities may be unique to the musics of the Celtic Nations. Many notable Celtic musicians such as Alan Stivell and Paddy Moloney claim that the different Celtic musics have much in common.These common melodic practices may be used widely across Celtic Music:
* Often the melodic line moves up and down the primary chords in so many songs. There are a number of possible reasons for this:
* Melodic variation can be easily introduced. Melodic variation is widely used in Celtic music, especially by the pipes and harp.
* It is easier to anticipate the direction that the melody will take, so that harmony either composed or improvised can be introduced: cliched cadences that are essential for impromptu harmony are also more easily formed.
* The relatively wider tonal intervals in some songs make it possible for stress accents within the poetic line to be more in keeping with the local Celtic accent.
* Across just one Celtic group.
* By more than one Celtic language population belonging to different Celtic groups
These two latter usage patterns may simply be remnants of formerly widespread melodic practices.
Often, the term Celtic music is applied to the music of Ireland and Scotland because both lands have produced well-known distinctive styles which actually have genuine commonality and clear mutual influences. The definition is further complicated by the fact that Irish independence has allowed Ireland to promote 'Celtic' music as a specifically Irish product. In reality, the terms 'Scots/Scottish' and 'Irish' are purely modern geographical references to a people who share a common Celtic ancestry and consequently, a common musical heritage.
This software makes use of FFmpeg(ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS licensed under LGPLv2.1(www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1).
When first loaded, the software may have to wait a moment,for it needs to dowanload some icon form the server. Please be patient and thank you !
- Arvorig FM
- Birdhill Radio
- Calm Radio - Celtic
- Celtic Music Radio 1530 AM
- Celtic Rock
- DSiFM Celtic
- GotRadio Celtic
- Hail Hail Radio
- Highlander Radio
- Irish Radio
- La Yaute Celtic
- Laut FM Celtic Sounds
- Laut fm Folknet Radio
- laut.fm Scoteire
- LiveIreland 1 Traditional & Folk
- Murphy's Law Radio
- PE Irish Radio
- PolskaStacja EDEN
- Radio Caprice - Celtic
- Radio Erin
- Raidio Failte 107.1 FM
- TOP FM Ambient
- WGBH - Celtic Channel
- WUMB Celtic Journey
Tags: radio celtique en ligne , 凱爾特口音 , musica celta calma , radio canzoni celtiche , rádio música celta irlandesa , 凱爾電台 , celtique radio gratuite