Live display of beautifully formatted song book chord sheet. The ChordSheet app will replace your song book of old-fashioned paper chord sheets with beautifully formatted screens that are always up-to-date because they can be instantly edited and synchronized with everybody in your band. This is perfect for practice and live performances.
• Beautiful display of chords and lyrics (new Compact Display Mode shows more on small screens)
• Lyric only mode is perfect for singers and vocalists
• Easy transposing (even allows different players to adjust for a capo)
• Search allows you to pick the exact song out of hundreds, no more fumbling with torn paper
• Instant sharing with every member of your band
Once you install ChordSheet, it creates a directory in external SD storage. Different versions of Android may put this directory in different places, but it is often: "Android\data\com.qynx.chordsheet\files". Now, add your songs:
• Email your ChordPro formatted songs to your phone or tablet
• Copy your ChordPro formatted songs from your computer via USB
• Configure a sync app (like FolderSync) to sync your local ChordPro songs with your cloud storage
If you are new to the ChordPro format, then you are going to have to start collecting songs. The best place to start is:
www.chordie.com <— index of 1000s songs
When you find a song you want to import, click the "chopro" format option in the toolbar on the far right of the screen. Then copy-and-paste into a text file or the builtin editor. This is easier than it sounds.
Please do not use the Android market for support. If you have any questions, gripes, or suggestions for improvement, please send email to:
Have fun and make music!!!!
Tags: chordsheet , free q chord sheet music , lyric and chord apps live performance surface
from 4 reviews