Cover Art Downloader (Donate)
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Useful and fast
- Easy to use
- Paid version
- Not compatible with some applications
This apps looks for them automatically and fast
Cover Art Downloader is an Android tool that enables you to fill the missing art covers for the albums you're listening in your device.
It works with an online database and searches fast but it still has some things that could improve, such as the incompatibility with some applications. In the future it's supposed to include a tool for editing the cover art.
It's easy to use and really fast so it's a really good application for music lovers who want to have all the information about the music they're listening to.
Birbeck is the developer of this app, its free version (which is exactly the same) and other two applications for the Android market. Download the app and download album covers.
• ID3 tagging of album cover art to mp3 files
• Automatic background downloading of album art when new music is detected
You can enable these features in the Cover Art Downloader preferences after installing.
Thank you for your support.
NOTE: Cover Art Downloader currently is not compatible with Google Music 3.0 on Gingerbread 2.3.4 and Honeycomb 3.0+. An update will be coming shortly.
NOTE: This is a launcher frontend for Cover Art Downloader, you will need to also have the free version installed. Click "View more applications" below to install if you have not already.
• Enabled apps2sd for donate launcher
The app does exactly as advertised. It found almost all the missing cover art I was looking for. I have a lot of niche Japanese video game and animation songs and I was worried I wouldn't be able to find covers for them. I also have music from CDs I rippe
Best app ever buy what evermeans simple or not the dev uses
Does what it says it will do and works Great. Glad I downloaded it and recommend it!
Despite checking the options to save album art in folder and embed in mp3, Google Play Music doesn't seem to want to show the album art. Tried clearing Google Play Music cache and rebooting device, still no album art. Let it sit for a while, still nothi
Best app for the job in the market.
It found nearly 90% of my album covers with no effort at all and the remaining 10% with the search feature.
So you would improve it!