500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Lets you adjust volumes in one place
- Misleading title
- Runs in background
Control all of your volumes in one place
This app lets you control all of your volumes in one place - useful, as the system volume control often only presents you with ones being used. It doesn't really boost volume however - the boost button just sets everything to max. The app also uses battery and RAM running in the background.
The app lets you adjust ringer, notification, alarm, voice call, media and system volume all in one place. This is useful as the system volume control often only lets you adjust voice call volume while on a call, won't let you set ringer and notification volume separately, and won't let you set system volume (although these things can usually be done in settings)
The fact that the app is called Volume Booster is a little misleading. It doesn't make your volume any louder - the boost button just maximizes all volumes. The app also uses rather a lot of RAM running in the background, which will slow the device and consume battery.
* Quick boost with one tap on the button.
* Quick configuration of the volumes of Ring, Notification, Voice call, Media, Alarm and System.
* Switch to silent or vibration mode with just one touch.
* Remember the settings and adjust the volumes automatically when your phone is turned on.
* Remember the settings with or without headset and adjust the volumes when your headphone is plug in or pull out.
Add one touch boost button
Add 2 skins. Now you could have more options for the look.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
Just awesome. Love this App
All it does is take he volume to normal no boost