Google Play Music
500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- Fast sync and download
- Easy to use
- It runs smoothly
- It allows you to perform same things that web version
- We're missing some features: equalizer, select sound quality, smart playlist....
Music is the official Google music app for Android
Google Music is an online music streaming service that allows you to sync your music to the cloud and play it on your desktop computer or on any other Android device. Actually you can add songs from your computer or from your mobile device (or both) to the cloud and access over 20 million songs if you get All Access subscription.That means, you will be able to listen to the songs you upload to the cloud and the default music that Google has left open for everyone.
Music for Android is set in an intuitive layout, with that typical Google's minimalist touch. Maybe for that reason it runs so smoothly. There are 5 tabs on the top: Artists, Albums, Songs, Playlists, Genres. From the app you can manage almost everything that you can do in the web version: search/play a song/album/artist, add/delete a new playlist, shop for artist, check other albums of that artist, play shuffle, sort by and organize to your whim.
From preferences, you can set basic playing option as "only download music to play offline over WiFi", or "Store music in cache" when streaming. You can also select those albums that you want to play offline in order to save data connection when you aren't over WiFi.
The sound quality overtakes other online music streaming services. However, the app is way too simple, and it could be improved in this point. However, if this improvement implies make it running slower, we prefer it simple and fast. The sync is fast as well as the navigation through menus. We don't understand though why it changes its background color sometimes, and we didn't find how to set it.
Google Music is already one of the best online streaming music service, specially regarding sound quality, fast sync and music management.
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Enjoy YouTube videos in Google Play Music! When browsing or playing music, we’ll show you if there is a music video related to your music. [All Access Only]
*Added ‘Did You Mean?’ for incorrectly spelled searches
Any other Google official player for other countries???
<a href="http://top7mobiles.com/top-list/best-app-to-download-musicsongsmp3-on-android">Best App to Download music on Android</a>
Plays my favorite song I love the this app and you will to
It is a great Music app... When a song is added to playlist that is already there it does not warn that it's there. I have several songs duplicated. And maybe have option to list songs in single line form...
I try to play a song, but it won't work at all. And the music I buy doesn't work on other music apps so I can't listen to purchased music. Oh, and I really dislike the layout. It's really irritating.
Why does this app just start running on its on? As far as I can see, its just draining my battery at a steady rate. There should be a feature added that would allow the app to be turned on and off at the USERS descretion.
I've bought some music here couple of times but annoys me I can't play them on my phones music player with my other music! And it runs in the background killing all my battery when I've not used it, fix!