Google Play Music
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Fast sync and download
- Easy to use
- It runs smoothly
- It allows you to perform same things that web version
- We're missing some features: equalizer, select sound quality, smart playlist....
Music is the official Google music app for Android
Google Music is an online music streaming service that allows you to sync your music to the cloud and play it on your desktop computer or on any other Android device. Actually you can add songs from your computer or from your mobile device (or both) to the cloud and access over 20 million songs if you get All Access subscription.That means, you will be able to listen to the songs you upload to the cloud and the default music that Google has left open for everyone.
Music for Android is set in an intuitive layout, with that typical Google's minimalist touch. Maybe for that reason it runs so smoothly. There are 5 tabs on the top: Artists, Albums, Songs, Playlists, Genres. From the app you can manage almost everything that you can do in the web version: search/play a song/album/artist, add/delete a new playlist, shop for artist, check other albums of that artist, play shuffle, sort by and organize to your whim.
From preferences, you can set basic playing option as "only download music to play offline over WiFi", or "Store music in cache" when streaming. You can also select those albums that you want to play offline in order to save data connection when you aren't over WiFi.
The sound quality overtakes other online music streaming services. However, the app is way too simple, and it could be improved in this point. However, if this improvement implies make it running slower, we prefer it simple and fast. The sync is fast as well as the navigation through menus. We don't understand though why it changes its background color sometimes, and we didn't find how to set it.
Google Music is already one of the best online streaming music service, specially regarding sound quality, fast sync and music management.
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* New 'Manage downloads' place that lets you see everything that you've downloaded, view the total space taken up by each item, and remove the downloads from device
* Redesigned widget that's resizable from 4x1 to 4x4
* New 1x1 'I'm Feeling Lucky' widget
* You can now undo tracks removed from playlists and the queue via swipe
Any other Google official player for other countries???
<a href="http://top7mobiles.com/top-list/best-app-to-download-musicsongsmp3-on-android">Best App to Download music on Android</a>
Updated 9/1/14: I used to love this app. Its still the easiest app for controlling music on my phone but now it runs slower and I can't get instant mixes w/out WiFi.
But the problem is that it's repeating songs and I don't know why please fix.:-)
Best thing every
Wonderful app! I use it several times a day. Very user friendly!
Best way to have all my songs from my laptop sent directly to my phone in any location without having to plug in a cord, best app out there.