Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Free)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Yuku
“Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder does everything I need, and does it well. It records directly into MP3 format, saving tons of space over time.” – Android Central
“For recording lectures, you won’t find a better voice recorder on Android than Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.” – The Verge
“Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is your best bet if you want a more traditional, free voice recording app. If you want to record someone in stealth, you can change the icon to something less suspicious.” – Lifehacker
Recording in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it's much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device's microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Or share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
On the Free version, each recording is limited to 10 minutes. If you buy Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Full), you'll get unlimited recordings, and also a home screen widget to start recording with a single tap!
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– If you encounter a problem, please let us know by choosing "Send device info" from the app settings screen and describe it.
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder.
Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
Tags: mp3 recorder, recorder mp3, hiq mp3 rec (lite), hiq mp3, hiq mp3 voice, hiq mp3 recorder, hiq mp3 voice recorder (lite)., hiq mp3 voice recorder (lite), hiq mp3 voice recorder, hiqmp3 voice.
1.19.3 – Minor bug fixes
– Special characters are now shown correctly on Wi-Fi Transfer page
– Free trial recording limit is now 10 minutes even with stereo enabled (was mistakenly 5 mins)
– Fixed a crash when showing multiple recordings with same file time
– High-resolution buttons on tablets
More details about the changes: http://goo.gl/dNFDXb