100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Now you can browse the physical world using the iD Browser app. A tap of the iD button will tell you what you are looking at or listening to, and then enable you to research, compare, share, buy and more!
To see what others are discovering right now with iD Browser check out our “Trending Now” section, or just dive in and start browsing the physical world yourself, it’s that easy!
- Like the music that’s playing? Choose “iD music” mode to recognize the song. You can bookmark it, purchase it, build a Spotify playlist around it, and discover new songs specifically recommended for you based on your tags.
- Shopping for something? Choose “iD code” mode to scan product barcodes. You’ll see information including photos, product details and price comparisons which will ensure you are well informed and buy at the best price!
- Curious about an item in front of you? Choose the “iD image” mode and snap an image of anything around you to learn more, see similar items, and compare prices.
- Want to engage more? Snap an image of our featured media such as movie posters, sports logos, and video game covers to discover cool, related content!
Everything you recognize is stored in 'My iD History' so you can go back and review anytime. When you set up a profile you can access your history from any device you want, ensuring you are never more than a tap away from the information you need.
Keep an eye out for frequent updates as we work hard to improve our content along with what you can recognize.
Tags: cvjuo, id browser, in8 id.
We’re excited to present some new features. Check them out & tell your friends!
- Introducing product recognition. Snap an image of any product or scan a barcode to see product details, compare prices, and browse & save coupons/offers
- Play any recognized song free on Spotify; discover new music with song recommendations
- What’s hot? View top 20 recognized items this week
- Improved sharing for your favorite songs and products
- In-app notification center to keep you in the loop
- Bug Fixes