A spectrogram version of iSpectral. The App displays fast gram data taken real-time from audio microphone data. Useful for musicians, piano, guitar and speaker tuning, sound/acoustics engineers, sonar, signal processing engineers and hobbies interested in recording environments.
*NOTE to customers*
Please informed us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues running the App on your phone or you are not completely satisfied. We can issue you a refund. Thanks, VT
Here are the highlighted features:
1. Selectable sample rates and FFT size.
2. Matlab like colormaps.
3. Two crossbars for easy readout and calculating the deltas.
4. Records data for playback. The recorded data can be outputted to file or socket.
5. Any many more!
Hardware permission required by this App:
1. WRITE_SETTINGS - This is needed to change the display from sleeping.
2. RECORD_AUDIO - Data taken from microphone.
3. INTERNET - This is required for transmitting audio data over a socket.
4. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save recorded audio data to SD for playback.
6. And many more!
Visit www.vithya.net for more info or contact email@example.com
If you like this app, checkout our other apps: Acoustics Filter, Waterfall Spectrum Analyzer, iSpectral, FastGram and ActivePinger.
Since each phone has different hardware, you may need to increase or decrease your sample rate or FFT size setting to get optimal response.
Tags: sonar spectrim anilizer , waterfall spectrum analyzer apk , acoustic spectrum analysis software , types of spectral analyzers , waterfall spectrum , виджет анализатора звука , waterfall spectrum analyzer , spectrum analyzer apk , spectrum analyzer.apk