Sync your Apple iTunes music library with your Android devices.
• Sync iTunes music, podcasts, and videos over WiFi or USB
• Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
• Sync playlists, ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date
• Keep your smart playlists up to date
• Sync to internal or external storage, including Lollipop SD cards!
• Automatic wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
• Sync compatible with MTP, unlike other top solutions
• Sync album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
• Quick setup, sync directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries
• Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
• Sync your MP3 downloads from your phone back to your iTunes library
• Sync Android playlists back to your computer
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
• Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
• Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
• iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
• Sync video play counts
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not play be synced to your device. iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes. iTunes for Windows, or iTunes for Mac OS 10.5+ required. This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time.© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Tags: isyncr lite , isyncr lite vs , syncr lite , for pc , isyncr lite for pc , how to use isyncr lite , isync lite , isyncr lite license file missing\! , isyncr lite limitations