Jams Music Player
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Jams Music Player
Note: This app will run as a 7 day, full-featured trial when you first install it. After the 7 days are up, you will be asked to purchase it to continue using it.
NEW! Share Jams with your friends on Facebook and get 30% off the upgrade price! Just tap "Upgrade" in the app for more details.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates: @JamsMusicPlayer
• Optimized for both phones and tablets.
• All default Android media formats are supported (mp3, FLAC, midi, ogg, AAC, WAV, MP4, 3GP, m4a).
• Unofficial Google Music support* (All Access tracks are not supported).
• Organize your music collection into smaller sub-libraries (useful if you have different types of audio, such as audiobooks, podcasts, regular music files, etc. Can also be used for simple organization purposes).
• Ability to limit your music collection to specific folders on your SD card.
• 7 band equalizer with individual settings for each song. Also includes bass boost, virtualizer, and reverb effects.
• Ability to apply an equalizer setting to all songs, an individual artist, album, or genre.
• Equalizer can be toggled on/off if you use DSP manager or a third-party equalizer.
• Ability to repeat a specific range of a song (eg. repeat from 2:34 to 3:45).
• Ability to save positions in tracks and resume from them later (useful for audiobooks and podcasts).
• Customize the app to your liking with over 36 different color/theme combinations.
• Browse your collection by artists, album artists, albums, playlists, genres, and folders.
• Full blown file manager with copy, paste, move, and delete operations.
• ID3 tag editing support.
• Enqueue support.
• Homescreen widget displays a list of songs in your current queue.
• DashClock Extension included.
• Lockscreen controls (can be toggle on or off).
• Blacklist artists, albums, and songs to remove them from your collection (without deleting the actual music files).
• Retrieves missing album art.
• Displays embedded lyrics (does not retrieve them from the Internet due to copyright restrictions).
• Gapless playback.
• Crossfade with duration control.
• Smart playlists (Top 25 Played Tracks, Top Rated, Recently Added, Recently Played).
• Scrobbling via Simple last.FM Scrobbler and ScrobbleDroid
• android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Allows the app to continue streaming/play music even after the device has been locked/put to sleep.
• android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows the app to access the volume, equalizer, and other audio effects.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to edit tags on audio files stored on the user's SD card/storage location.
• android.permission.INTERNET: Allows the app to stream from Google Play Music and retrieve album art.
• android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows the app to sign in to your Google Play Music account.
• android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows the app to sign in to your Google Play Music account. Also used to validate in-app purchases.
• com.android.vending.BILLING: Used to access and perform in-app purchases (upgrading from the trial version).
• Batch creation of playlists/add to queue.
• Sleep timer.
• Widget customization.
Got questions? Here's how to reach us:
• Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/jamsmusicplayer
• Email: email@example.com
*Google neither supports nor endorses Jams' use of Google Play Music. Jams may lose access to your library at any time if Google changes their APIs.
Tags: jams music player.
• Removed Now Playing footer and added playback controls to current queue drawer.
• Transparent navigation bar and status bar for KitKat users (Android 4.4+).
• Improved/fixed music library scanning process.
• Playback volume lowered (ducked) for driving directions, notifications, etc.
• Added option to adjust crossfade duration.
• Added "Play All" and "Shuffle All" options to main screen overflow menu.
• Equalizer no longer locked to landscape mode.
• Bug fixes.