** This is a DEMO version, limited to 30 seconds of song playback, though you can seek within that 30 seconds ;) For support on particular MIDI files, feel free to drop me an email **
Simply the best MIDI player with karaoke support for Android!
Either as karaoke machine or backing music track replacing your expensive yet bulky arranger keyboard, LiveMIDI plays any MIDI and KAR files with outstanding and consistent sound quality across devices, even suitable for live performance!
Minimum device requirements:
- Android 2.3.x Gingerbread or higher
- ARMv7, MIPS, or x86 CPU, dual-core 1GHz. May run on slower CPUs with linear or no interpolation, reverb and chorus turned off
- 512MB RAM, may be higher if you intend to use larger custom soundfonts
- 60+ MB free storage space, for application install and extracted soundfont
- Pitch perfect key change for any song, -8 to +8
- Tempo changes on the fly
- Mute and solo channels
- Tweak channel volume/gain, with settings being saved by song and by soundfont
- Scrolling or fewer lines lyrics karaoke display, with background pictures
- Multilanguage lyrics encodings as supported by device; ISO-8859-1, EUC-KR, EUC-JP, Big5, KOI8-R, etc. Custom support for VISCII Vietnamese character encoding
(Lyrics encoding autodetection still needs improvement, so you might need to override it at times!)
- Wi-Fi web-based remote control, remote-control from any wifi and browser-enabled devices!
- Bundled with GeneralUser GS FluidSynth v1.451 courtesy of S. Christian Collins
- Use your own GM/GS SF2 soundfonts! Simply put in /sdcard/LiveMIDI/soundfonts/ directory, restart LiveMIDI and choose soundfont to use!
- Browse files through filesystem and ZIP archives, and with folder and zip-context search support
LiveMIDI uses unmodified version of FluidSynth for its internal software synthesizer.