Volume Control (Android 4.0.3 or later)
The volume control function in the Klipsch Control app is overridden by the system command to launch voice search.
Motorola Droid Razr (running Android 4.0 or later)
When running Android 4.0 or later MotoBlur conflicts with Klipsch Control, preventing the device from properly receiving button commands. Klipsch Control continues to work properly on the Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 and on other devices running Android 4.0.
Samsung Galaxy S II
Due to software conflicts, the Klipsch Control app is not fully compatible, specifically, the Klipsch S4A™ headset only supports voice control, call “Answer” and “End” functionality. Klipsch continues to work on an update to allow full functionality on these devices.
It may be possible to "out-click" the phone hardware so if there are issues with double and triple clicks intercepted as single clicks, try clicking a bit slower for better accuracy.
Track forward/track back
Long press (not customizable)
- This app is not compatible with Klipsch Image S4i, Image S5i, Image X10i, or Image ONE headphones due to incompatibility with the Apple licensed components in those products.
- Compatible with devices running Android 2.1 or later.
- *Mute function not compatible with all devices.
- The follwing music apps have been tested and compatibility confirmed: Google Music, Amazon MP3, Pandora, Last.fm, Slacker (List subject to change.)
- The default media player on the following devices are not compatible and require a 3rd party media app for full functionality: Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, Motorola Atrix (List subject to change.)
- Headset control options in other similar apps should be disabled. Most music players that have headset control settings should also be set to disabled.
- Customizable click speed will vary by device. Some devices are not capable of faster click speeds.
Tags: klipsch image s4i for samsung galaxy, klipsch image s4i not working samsung galaxy, klipsch image s4i samsung galaxy s, klipsch image one workaround, klipsch x10i samsung, klipsch x10i compatible samsung note 2, klipsch sa 2 volume doesnt work w droid, klipsch control, klipsch s4a compatibility with the htc evo 4g lte, klipsch image one galaxy s2.
Klipsch Control v2.19 Update notes
• Corrected volume control issue that wouldn't allow you to enter volume control via long press while screen is off.