1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- GPS feature for nearby events
- Sharing options
- Sync with your web account
- Layout should be enhanced
- Create an account is mandatory
+ By Last.fm Ltd.
Last.fm is the Android version of the well-known radio streaming web-service
First off, you need to create an account on Last,fm (in case you don't have one yet). You can do it from the app. Bear in mind that Last.fm was launched first as a web version, so most of users have already an account.
Last.fm for Android is basically a streaming radio-service that allows users to listen to music, discover and share it. You can create your personal radio station on your phone or import it from your web account (by sync). When you type an artist/album/song it automatically searches for similar music genre, what lets you discover new artists. What's more, yo can share your favorite songs through e-mail or social networks. You can organize your favorite songs, artist, albums, etc. by tapping on "favorites", and then organize them on its specific folder.
Thanks to its geolocation feature users can find upcoming events nearby (this feature doesn't work in all places, because of the update of database for some regions).
In brief, a simple and easy-to-use layout with four basic taps (profile, events, search, radio), sharing options, geolocation and sync with the web version. All that you need to enjoy listening to music from your personal radio.
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
• Streaming fix for KitKat
• Streaming improvements for various devices
• Scrobbling fixes for LG devices
• Less data use during scrobbling
• Display the artist name on the Ice Cream Sandwich lock screen
• Expandable notifications for Jelly Bean devices
• Various bug fixes
Can't use this in the u.s. wtf?
Doesn't work in USA
Needs to be updated
Can't play anything???? What a DUD!
Not available in my country. The United States. Ok...
Sometimes it not scrool anything
No longer works or streams music without paying. Lame, waste of space.