1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- GPS feature for nearby events
- Sharing options
- Sync with your web account
- Layout should be enhanced
- Create an account is mandatory
+ By Last.fm Ltd.
First off, you need to create an account on Last,fm (in case you don't have one yet). You can do it from the app. Bear in mind that Last.fm was launched first as a web version, so most of users have already an account.
Last.fm for Android is basically a streaming radio-service that allows users to listen to music, discover and share it. You can create your personal radio station on your phone or import it from your web account (by sync). When you type an artist/album/song it automatically searches for similar music genre, what lets you discover new artists. What's more, yo can share your favorite songs through e-mail or social networks. You can organize your favorite songs, artist, albums, etc. by tapping on "favorites", and then organize them on its specific folder.
Thanks to its geolocation feature users can find upcoming events nearby (this feature doesn't work in all places, because of the update of database for some regions).
In brief, a simple and easy-to-use layout with four basic taps (profile, events, search, radio), sharing options, geolocation and sync with the web version. All that you need to enjoy listening to music from your personal radio.
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
Tags: last fm android, last fm.apk completo, lastfm for android, last fm for android, lastfm android, android last.fm, android last fm, last.fm for android, android applications register, last fm android screenshot.
Recently changed in this version:
• Streaming improvements for various devices
• Scrobbling fixes for LG devices
• Less data use during scrobbling
• Display the artist name on the Ice Cream Sandwich lock screen
• Expandable notifications for Jelly Bean devices
• Various bug fixes
Last activity on Last.fm
- AppFanTR Favorited May 19, 2013
- byron 641 Downloaded May 19, 2013
- aliyahgrimes Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- rono_jeffrey74 Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- pablop964 Downloaded Mar 27, 2013
- Emmanuel Lund Reviewed Mar 13, 2013
- naresh12 Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- Nick_9102 Downloaded Mar 5, 2013
- Frankiebarellah Downloaded Feb 22, 2013
Lists with: Last.fm
Comments and ratings for Last.fm
Very limited and ugly looking app.
From the uk where the subscription should be free because we watch adverts but it still wants me to get a subscription.
It doesn't scrobble anything on my device (huawei y300), and I tried to play music with several players.
Why would I pay for a service who's app hasn't been updated in a year?
You need a subscription. I will pass and just listen to it when I am on a laptop without needing the subdcription.
I cant login to my account because there was a problem with the server. Plese fix it.