10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Features are as follows,
- Five basic tals viz., tin tal, rupak, dadra, jhap tal and keherwa
- 3 common sidhi layakari viz., dugun, tigun and chaugun and a combination of the 3
- 5 different tehri layakari with non integer rhythm ratios viz., 5/4, 3/2, 7/4, 5/2 and 7/2
- Optional Metronome with Ghunghru or Clap for the beats
- Optional mode with teka on barabar and metronome in selected laya
- Notation for the teka in different layakari
- bols in either english, transliteration or devanagiri script
- Choose base tempo from 30bpm to 120bpm
- Visual karaoke like scrolling of the bols
- Indication of the matra and avartan while playing the layakari pattern
- Visual indication of the hand clap or wave
The app is for devices with Android version 2.1 or higher.
LayaTarang is a creation of SiddhiSadhana, the developers of LehraBox and ShruthiLaya.
All future updates will be free. We look forward for your suggestions and feedback for easier usability as well as for increasing the usefulness of the app. Please contact us if you would like to see any feature in future updates.
Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- bols can be rendered either in english, transliteration or devanagiri script
- support for wider range of screen sizes