500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By codepimps
Support Group: http://goo.gl/SSnbM
- gpodder.net integration
- Automatic background downloads
- Drag & Drop support in queue user interface for easy re-ordering of episodes
- Application widget for easy control of the audio queue
- Remember position in audio on any number of episodes
- Streaming playback if file hasn't yet been downloaded
- Restrict downloads to only on WI-FI, plugged in, or both
- Support headset controls
- Very battery conscious, strives to use the least amount of battery power
- Quick controls for 30 second skip forward and back
- Tablet Support
An existing gpodder (https://gpodder.net/) account can be used to synchronize your account.
The following permissions are used:
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To enable optional WI-FI only downloads
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write audio files to the SD card
- INTERNET: To download audio files and feeds. Nothing is ever uploaded except for actually making requests for your feeds.
- WAKE_LOCK: So the device doesn't start go to sleep in the middle of playback or download.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So the application can start the timer to periodically check for new episodes
Tags: listen up, add feed to listen up, listenup.
Version 2.4.7 *(2013-12-21)*
* Fix HTTP retry exception on GPodder subscription update
* Fix empty POST body when updating subscriptions
Version 2.4.6 *(2013-12-03)*
* Fix crashes reported by store
Version 2.4.5 *(2013-11-13)*
* Fix crash reported by user on Google group
* Fix crash reported by store
* Fix slow startup time
* If gpodder times out, fallback to local feeds only for update