Logic 409 Dubstep Essentials
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Dubstep is an exciting style of music that lends itself to a lot of creativity and the powerful use of plugins and virtual instruments of all kinds. Nigel Broad, a chart-topping dance producer, knows a thing or two about Dubstep and in this Logic tutorial he creates a full-blown Dubstep track, starting with the drum programming and evolving all the way through the final mix.
This 25-video class starts off with Logic’s mighty Ultrabeat drum machine, where you’ll learn to set up, program and tweak a killer Dubstep drum beat. Nigel is the ultimate Ultrabeat and Logic master and shares his hit-making tips throughout this tutorial.
What’s a Dubstep track without a Wobble bass? Using the ES 2, Massive and RAZOR, Nigel shows you how to create a composite bass line that will blow you away! Next he conjures up some cool pads, leads and SFX that really make the track shine. Finally, Nigel wraps it up by talking about song structure before he mixes and masters his custom track.
Table of contents:
2. Organizing Ultrabeat
3. Pre-Production Pt 1: Finder
4. Pre-Prod. Pt 2: Back to Ultrabeat
5. Setting Up a Kit in Ultrabeat
6. Drum Patterns in Dubstep - Part 1
7. Drum Patterns in Dubstep - Part 2
8. Dubstep Drums Sound Design - Part 1
9. Dubstep Drums Sound Design - Part 2
10. Dubstep Drums Sound Design - Part 3
11. Wobble Bass in ES2
12. Wobble Bass in NI’s Massive
13. Talking Bass in NI’s RAZOR
14. Creating a Dubstep Bassline
15. Glitch Effects
16. Pads and Leads
17. Sound FX and Atmospheres
18. Wild & Wacky Sound Design
19. Song Structure Basics
20. The Art of The Drop
21. Vocal Tracks vs. Instrumentals
22. Hybrid Song Structures
23. Mixing Techniques for Dubstep
24. Mastering Tips
Tags: logik 409 dubstep essentials, dubstep kit, epic drops 25 dubstep essentials, logic 409 dubstep essential, bass drop dubstep, bass drop app wobble bass dubstep, epic dubstep bass drop, logic x, logic 409 dubstep, tips on making a dubstep track on caustic 2.