- several popular music players are supported with more being added soon;
- if your player isn't supported by default, but has setting/option to scrobble via Simple Last.fm or Scrobble Droid, turn that setting on; that way you can still enjoy Lyrics Grabber;
- if automatic lyrics icon seems too intrusive, you can disable/enable it in the Lyrics Grabber menu
- internet connection is required, but once lyrics is viewed at least once, it will be cached for offline use
- option to edit lyrics (all changes are stored locally in your phone)
Tips for specific audio players:
* Cubed - make sure "Preferences"->"Last.fm Scrobbling" is set to either Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or Scrobble Droid.
* MixZing - make sure "Settings"->"General"->"Scrobble to last.fm" is turned on; MixZing support works with little delay (~5 seconds), but is fully functional.
* Winamp - make sure you have Last.fm app installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.last.android , you don't need to be Last.fm user); Winamp only sends song info when it can detect Last.fm app in the device.
Previous version changes:
1.0.6 - Added option to edit and copy lyrics (press menu and select "Edit" when viewing lyrics), please don't go crazy with that feature though because changes are saved only locally in your phone
1.0.5 - Added offline lyrics support (any lyrics that is grabbed while being online will be cached for future offline use), fixed some bugs
1.0.4 - Added option to disable automatic notification icon, added support for SonyEricsson music player, fixed MixZing support
1.0.3 - Added Simple Last.fm and Scrobble Droid support so any player with Simple Last.fm/Scrobble Droid features is supported by Lyrics Grabber
1.0.2 - More players supported, including Spotify
1.0.1 - Added search filter for easier lyrics access from song library
Tags: lyrics grabber, lyricsgrabber.
1.0.8 - Added options for edit, search and notification icon enabling/disabling to the bottom menubar
1.0.7 - Added pinch-zoom functionality for easy text resize