Marantz Remote App
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Adjust the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection. Marantz disc player control is also available via Marantz Remote Terminals (D-BUS, RC-5) connection.
A customizable home screen allows you to tailor the look and function of the Marantz Remote App to suit your needs.
A dedicated page now gives you full, easy to access control of your multi-room system. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before. The Marantz Remote App takes your listening enjoyment to the next level.
"Because Music Matters"
- Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
- Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
- Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
- Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
- Frequency Direct FM Tuning
- Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
- Volume Limit Setting
- New Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when paired with 2012 or later AVR and Blu-ray Models (*2)
- Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
- AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
- Simple Home Screen Help Display
- Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish) (*3)
*1: During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2: An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models:
2014 New Models:
Network AV Preamplifier AV7702
Network AV Receiver SR7009, SR6009, SR5009, NR1605
Network Audio Player: NA8005
Network AV Receiver: SR7008, SR6008, SR5008, NR1604, NR1504
Network Audio Player: NA-11S1
Wireless Network CD Receiver: M-CR610
Wireless Network Receiver: M-CR510
Network AV Pre Tuner AV8801, AV7701
Network AV Receiver SR7007, SR6007, SR5007, NR1603
* Not compatible with Marantz models other than those listed above.
Please update to a latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set the "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure a smooth operation with the Marantz remote app.
- Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Galaxy Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), HTC Nexus One (OS2.3.6)
LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Tags: remote, marantz remote, marantz, marantz remote apps, marantz remote app problem, e app marantz, telecommande marantz sr7007 noir, remote control app for marrantz mc 603, marantz remote control, denon ricevitore anteprima.
•Improved stability and bug fixes
*Your Marantz product may require an online firmware update for the use of this application. Please check a latest firmware by following each User manual. If you may have troubles after the update, please try to turn off and on your product/mobile device.
*Please set "Network Standby / IP Control / Network / Network Control" to "On / Always On" in your Marantz product’s menu to use this app.