Music Folder Player Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ZorillaSoft
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage: http://goo.gl/gH7bme
Tags: music folder player, music folder player widget, zorillasoft music player is it safe, best music player with auto pause after end of track, avis music folder player, best audio player with auto pause phone, folder player, music player with auto pause, music folder player free 1.1.9 apk, audio player with auto pause.
* Disabled 'return ads' which appeared in last version. Sorry, I was not aware about the fact that my ads provider activates that by default.
* Added translation to Indonesian. Many thanks to Natandroid
* Adding support for 3gp and amr file extension (firmware needs to support actual format)
* Some minor tweaks and fixes