Music Spectrum Analyzer
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Turn your device into a professional music sound analyzer!
Free real-time spectrum analyzer on Android!
This free application will show you spectrum of the audio signal near your phone.
It also can display frequency of the loudest signal around you.
* An intuitive graph
* Accurate analyzer
* Simple design
* Easy to use
* Totally free
* Suitable on mobile phones and tablets
This free application can offer you a real time spectrum graph for you.
You can have a glimpse at the change of the music.
You may also be able to imagine that which tone the music is.
* display peak frequency and center frequency
* zoom in and out
* adjust sampling rate and FFT points
* debug signal settings
* choose to add noise and sinusoid
Want to try your music for yourself?
Just play your music and the spectrum can be previewes before you.
1. At the beginning of your running this app, you have choices of running in debug mode or not.
You may get different setting if you choose a debug or not.
2. There is peak frequency and center frequency of the music for you.
3. You can get mark frequency in the graph.
You can set the mark frequency up and down.
4. Center frequency can be adjustable as you wish.
5. You can also zoom in or zoom out the graph as you would like to.
6. If you want to set a sampling rate, it is available to you easily.
7. You can set the number of FFT points as you like.
8. There are also some settings waiting for you.
Don't miss it!
They kind of hide below the FFT points.
9. You can get access to debug signal settings.
10. You can also choose to tick add noise, ass sinusoid or not.
It's your call.
Sure you can get a animated graph of music spectrum.
You can get a analysis result of your music.
Download this free application Music Spectrum Analyzer now!
If you are satisfied with this application, just leave us 5 stars.
If you have a feature request, let me know.
I am easily contactable via email
Please don't just give me a 1 star rating and go away.
A spectrum could be a condition that is not limited to a specific set of values but can vary infinitely within a continuum. The word saw its first scientific use within the field of optics to describe the rainbow of colors in visible light when separated using a prism. It may have since been applied by analogy to many fields other than optics. Thus, one can talk about the spectrum of political opinion, or the spectrum of activity of a drug, or the autism spectrum. In these uses, values within a spectrum could not be associated with precisely quantifiable numbers or definitions. Such uses imply a broad range of conditions or behaviors grouped together and studied under a single title for ease of discussion.