Change your music's tempo and pitch in realtime quick and easy. Just select an audio file, mark the region you want to play (and loop/repeat) and change tempo and pitch on the fly.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file for playback in other players.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification *NEW*
- Voice reduction *NEW*
- Play left/right channels separately (e.g. for duet training) *NEW*
- Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
- Voice reduction quality depends on the input. It works best with little compressed music and assumes that voice was recorded in mono and later mixed into the stereo channels (which is the case for a lot of music recordings)
- The "phone state" permission is required to stop playing when a phone call arrives.
Questions, ideas, feedback? Just drop us a line using the email address or contact form on http://www.tequnique.com/contact
Tags: music speed changer , audio speed changer does not work
from 7 reviews