Music Volume EQ by K&K design
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- On/off toggles
- Only 5 bands
- Unoriginal & compelling
An equalizer with volume controls, a five band equalizer, and 9 presets.
This app works fine, and has all of the functionality you would expect. With only five bands however, and many many other equalizers out there this one doesn't seem even close to the best option out there.
The app works fine, and has all of the functionality you would expect. As well as its 5 band equalizer, it has a bass boost dial, a visualization dial, and on/off toggles for both of the dials plus the band equalizer, a very nice feature.
The app only has 5 bands and 9 presets. So many other options give more bands, more presets, as well as other features going beyond the bare minimum like this app, meaning this on doesn't make a particularly compelling option.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Small bug fixes and tweaks
pleasee help.This app is incompatible with your Mt:s HTC HTC Wildfire.
worked great but with the new android update on my phone it has completely stopped working. I've reinstalled the app and restarted my phone but it still doesnt work anymore.
Nice free app
After Lollipop update, there's no longer any sound difference, although some basic research seems to indicate that this is an issue with other equalizers as well.