Music2SD - Xposed
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Lepidus Development, LLC
Do you not have enough room on your Internal Storage or Device Storage for your music, but have plenty of space on your SD Card? No more with Music2SD! You can now force Google Play Music to store your music where you want it.
How To Get Started:
- Install Xposed Framework.- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
- Install Music2SD
- Open Music2SD and Select a Download Storage Location.
- Open Xposed Framework and Enable the Music2SD Module.
- Restart your phone/tablet.
- Start downloading!
Currently Tested on:
- Galaxy S4 (Running CyanogenMod 10.2)
- Galaxy Note 2 (Running CyanogenMod 10.1)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (Running CyanogenMod 10.1)
- Galaxy Note (Running CyanogenMod 10.1)
- Infuse 4G (Running Beanstalk)
- Nexus S 4G (Running CyanogenMod 10.2)
- German Localization added.
- Added exception handling for StatFS.
- Localization Update (Support for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish)
- German Support coming soon. (Waiting on translation.)
- Free disk space fixed. Now using StatFs built in API.