Musical Instrument Tuner
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Put the tuner near the instrument, play a note, and see what it is. The tuner shows the note (eg F#), the frequency (eg 362.4Hz) the octave (A in octave 4 is 440Hz) and the tuning error in percent.
As well as giving you the precise tuning ('concert pitch'), the tuner can also be set to tune slightly 'off pitch' for instruments that for one reason or another cannot be brought right to 'concert pitch'.
Say you are tuning a piano and it is well out of tune. You might not be able to adjust it to concert pitch in one pass. So, you can tune one note as close as you can get it, tell the tuner to treat that as the 'reference note', then tune all other notes to that.
The tuner can be used registered or unregistered. If unregistered, the only restriction is that the precise tuning error (how far from the current note) stops displaying after 30 seconds - although stopping and starting the tuner will restore it.
Tags: instrument tuner example, musial instrument assistant, musical tuner, code for music instrument tuner.
1.0 (7) >> 1.0 (9)
- Possible crash in Google billing code handled
1.0 (6) >> 1.0 (7)
- 44,100Hz mode non-operation on some devices fixed
1.0 (5) >> 1.0 (6)
- slider error investigated
- zooming of signal views
- pre-processing updates
1.0 (3) >> 1.0 (5)
- error in billing code (caused crash) corrected
- better handling of extremes (high and low) of frequency range
- James K. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- EMMANUEL P. Downloaded Nov 6, 2013
- Nancy H. Downloaded Aug 28, 2013
- Dmitru V. Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- chandrashekar91 Downloaded Jul 20, 2013
- Claudio.firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Jun 14, 2013
- gegos797 Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- Daniel S. Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- hyper sonic Downloaded Apr 27, 2013