MyTunes Music Player Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
This is the "Pro" edition of MyTunes. It includes the following features:
- Plays mp3, aac (m4a), ogg vorbis, wma, flac, alac, wav, aiff, and Monkey's Audio (ape) files.
- Plays music files stored "in the cloud" with Google Music, Dropbox, or Microsoft SkyDrive.
* Use your home network as a personal "cloud server" and stream music files from your PC to MyTunes Pro.
- Browse your music by genre, artist, album, song, playlist, or by file system folders.
- Create automatic or "smart" playlists.
- Search the music library by keyword or voice command.
- Gapless playback.
- Advanced 7 band graphic equalizer and additional audio effects.
- Volume normalization using replay gain or iTunes normalization data.
- Keeps track of song ratings and play counts.
- Sleep timer function with movement detection.
- Reads m3u and wpl playlist files.
- Support for Ice Cream Sandwich lock screen controls.
- Automatic artwork download.
- Tag editing.
- Create bookmarks in playlists.
- Crossfade songs.
- Automatically start and stop playback when headphones are connected or power is connected and disconnected.
- Tag artists, albums, and songs with keywords that can be used for searching and building playlists.
* Streaming music from your home PC to MyTunes Pro requires the MyTunes Server companion app, available for download from the WhitestarLogic website at http://www.whitestarlogic.com/mytunesserver.html.
The "Pro" edition of MyTunes is free, but uses banner ads to support future development. To remove the banner ads you can purchase the "Full" Edition (Unlocker) app, also available in the Google Play market.
You can also check out the "Lite" edition of MyTunes Music Player. It has less functionality, but is lighter weight and does not use banner ads.
For more information, or to browse the online Users Guide, please visit our website at http://www.whitestarlogic.com.
For a full comparison of the features available in each MyTunes edition, see http://www.whitestarlogic.com/mytunes_guide/topics/Overview.htm.
Why Choose MyTunes to Manage your Music Collection?
MyTunes offers excellent features to easily organize, search for, and play music on your Android device. It has been specifically designed to manage large music collections and integrates with cloud services, including Google Play Music. Install MyTunes today for free and try out all of the features listed above.
Tags: playerpro music, music player, mytunes windows, playerpro music player, dropbox music player, mytunes pro, mytunes explorer, my tunes, best music manager, player music.
New for Version 1.6:
- Improved search functionality.
- Various bug fixes.
- Support for streaming music files from your Windows Media Player or iTunes music libraries on your home PC.
- Support for playing music files from Google Music, Dropbox, and Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Improvements to gapless playback.