n7player Music Player Unlocker
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
Also in : Cars
- Groundbreaking music player
- Visual management (pinch and tap)
- Lots of features (see developers description)
- Too expensive
+ By N7 Mobile Sp. z o.o.
N7player is one of the most original music players for Android
Why is it such original? It has been developed to be managed with your fingers. It focused on visual management of your music library. The home screen is a word cloud (album plane) that supports multi-touch. Thus, you can pinch to zoom to see all your albums, unpinch to see all your artist or click any album to explore it. Long tap. on album or artist to see detailed options.
What's more, it's been set in a minimalistic design which makes it smoother than others. Keep in mind that this a music player for playing you local music library, there aren't nor sync options either streaming music service. However, it contains almost all the features that a local music player must have: equalizer (including presets effects), playlist, screen widgets (also lockscreen), tag editor, shuffle/repeat, sleeptimer, lyrics support... and many others.
If you use to listen to local music on your Android, give this a go. You won't regreat. Highly recommendable.
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Key features of the n7player:
- Unique user interface! Fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Plays: mp3, ogg, m4a, mp4, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+), mkv (4.0+)
- 5 band EQ with presets, environmental effects, bass boost and SRS (requires 2.3+)
- Album art downloader
- Tag editor
- File browser with filters
- Lockscreen with direct unlock
- Headset support
- Shuffle/repeat features
- Last.fm scrobbling
- m3u playlist support
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics (embedded or via musicXmatch plugin)
For complete list of features please see the description of "n7player Music Player"
Follow us on:
Worth getting the full version
N7 getting better and better... thanks dev..
No problems with it at all
Was my favourite app now being a bit of a problem. Paid for but yet wants me to pay for it again and pop ups which should not be their. Come on guys sort it out
And does it well