n7player Music Player
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Groundbreaking music player
- Visual management (pinch and tap)
- Lots of features (see developers description)
- It's a trial
+ By N7 Mobile Sp. z o.o.
N7player is one of the most original music players for Android
Why is it such original? It has been developed to be managed with your fingers. It focused on visual management of your music library. The home screen is a word cloud (album plane) that supports multi-touch. Thus, you can pinch to zoom to see all your albums, unpinch to see all your artist or click any album to explore it. Long tap. on album or artist to see detailed options.
What's more, it's been set in a minimalistic design which makes it smoother than others. Keep in mind that this a music player for playing you local music library, there aren't nor sync options either streaming music service. However, it contains almost all the features that a local music player must have: equalizer (including presets effects), playlist, screen widgets (also lockscreen), tag editor, shuffle/repeat, sleeptimer, lyrics support... and many others.
If you use to listen to local music on your Android, give this a go. You won't regreat. Highly recommendable.
Includes: 10-band equalizer, seperate bass & treble, folders, 3d sounds effects, lyrics, skins, album art downloader & manager, lockscreens, widgets, tag editor, playlist manager, sleep timer. Scroll down for more!
Main music player functions:
* Change multiple sound parameters thanks to the 10-band graphic equalizer (with built-in preamp) with many built-in presets
* Play majority of audio formats and file types: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
* Boost the bass or reduce the treble with seperate bass and treble controls
* Customizable volume normalization or add spatial effects and SRS (device-dependent)
* Play music in normal or random order, shuffle or repeat
* Change the channel balance (left-right)
* Save and restore playback position
* Play songs without interruption (gapless mode)
Multiple customizations & control options:
* Customize the appearance thanks to many available skins and themes (with a little skills you can even create your own!)
* Manage and download missing album arts, select best looking cover
* Edit tags (for all supported formats)
* Browse library by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists, folders
* Filter folders, restrict catalog directory to specific folders, hide or delete group of albums and artists to keep your library clean
* Control your music with notification panel when outside of music player
* Customize headset buttons function for controlling your mp3
* Multiselect - select multiple items to create playlist or add to current queue
* Create, edit, manage and display playlists, automatic playlists (m3u, m3u8, pls support)
* Lots of configuration options to tweak & customize various app parameters
* Display embedded lyrics and downloads missing ones using external plugin
* Two different lock screens (system Android 4.0/ICS+, and our own)
* Support for many scrobbler applications
* Control your playback with several widget formats
* Configurable sleep timer to automatically turn off
* Share what is playing
In conjunction with the Toaster UPNP/DLNA, the application for streaming music, videos and photos:
* Stream audio to the other devices available on the local network
* Supports UPNP, DLNA, AirPlay and Chromecast devices
Some modules of this player (graphics EQ, tag editor and folder browser) will be locked after the 14 days from the date of the first launch and will require the purchase of a license key.
n7 music player has been positively reviewed:
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
Got errors while trying to download? https://support.google.com/googleplay/troubleshooter/4592924
Want more info? Go to our website! http://n7player.com
- Japanese translation updates
- Stability improvements
- Better handling of external 'Open with'
- Fixed an issue with BASS/TREBLE settings not saving sometimes
- Fixed an error while trying to save album art for tracks stored on the SD Card on Android 4.4+
- Album art scanner performance improvements
- Fixed crashes on Android L dev preview
- Removed message saying 'Cannot open file' when speed clicking next/prev
Why can't I play my FLAC files although it says it can read FLAC as well, anybody got any idea?
i heard this is only a trial or limited ? don't care our default music player sucks., once this apps is installed i will never UPDATE and will stuck in my Galaxy forever LOL i fucking want it! its cool! no really its cool !
It's well designed and has plenty of features
Never done me wrong and great, simple navigation.
I absolutely love this app it's no issues over here for now