n7player Music Player
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Groundbreaking music player
- Visual management (pinch and tap)
- Lots of features (see developers description)
- It's a trial
+ By N7 Mobile Sp. z o.o.
N7player is one of the most original music players for Android
Why is it such original? It has been developed to be managed with your fingers. It focused on visual management of your music library. The home screen is a word cloud (album plane) that supports multi-touch. Thus, you can pinch to zoom to see all your albums, unpinch to see all your artist or click any album to explore it. Long tap. on album or artist to see detailed options.
What's more, it's been set in a minimalistic design which makes it smoother than others. Keep in mind that this a music player for playing you local music library, there aren't nor sync options either streaming music service. However, it contains almost all the features that a local music player must have: equalizer (including presets effects), playlist, screen widgets (also lockscreen), tag editor, shuffle/repeat, sleeptimer, lyrics support... and many others.
If you use to listen to local music on your Android, give this a go. You won't regreat. Highly recommendable.
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
The great interface allows quick and easy music browsing based on artists and albums. The n7player music player is also great in playing audio from folder, playlists or using lockscreen or music widget.
Bass boost & 10 band equalizer (5 band on Android 2.3-4.1) will help you achieve the best sound quality.
Main features of n7player Music Player:
- Plays music files: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), Free Lossless Audio Codec - flac (3.1+), Apple Audio Codec - aac (3.1+), Windows Media Audio - wma (supported on selected devices)
- DLNA / UPNP and Chromecast media support via Tosster Cast (can wirelessly stream music to your HiFi, Smart TV, game console or PC/Mac)
- 10 band graphic equalizer (+preamp) on Android 4.1+, 5 band equalizer on Android 2.3+
- Bass Boost, treble boost, volume normalization and sound virtualization (SRS/Dolby Surround) (2.3+)
- 8 Built-in equalizer presets and custom presets
- Downmix to mono, left/right balance control (4.1+)
- Unique multi-touchable OpenGL user interface, perfect to present your CD collection
- Album art downloading (manual & auto)
- Gapless playback
- Tag editor
- File and folder music player, support for 3rd party file browser (ES, Solid Explorer, Astro...)
- Own media library, play your music by: albums, artists, genres, songs, folders and playlists
- Dynamic queue, add track as next (as in iTunes)
- Expandable playback notification
- Different visual styles available via themes & skins
- Lyrics support, using the embedded track lyrics & musicXmatch plugin
- Playlist support: m3u, m3u8, pls, system, Google Play Music. User can create and edit playlists within the player
- Sleep timer
- Scrobbling Last.fm
- Wired & Bluetooth A2DP headset support with customizable headset buttons
- Swipe to next/prev track gesture support
- Customizable lockscreen (ICS or our own)
- Share sounds via Facebook, Google Drive and other
- Rich customization and settings to suit every audiophile.
Advanced audio processing, folder browser and tag editor will be locked after 10 days of trial. Further access to these modules will require fee. License key for the these features of n7player Music Player is available on the market & via in-app payments.
Reading log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
DLNA, UPNP and Chromecast features are available when Tosster Cast DLNA / UPNP Player is installed in the system.
Updates, beta & free giveaways:
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
n7player is also available for the iPhone/iPad on the AppStore.
- Added info about our Music Visualizer Live Wallpaper in options!
- Added Dutch translation (thanks to Roman Stoffer!)
- Long clicking next/prev now acts as seek
- Lock orientation should now work properly on the main screen
- Fixed application crash when running on ART
- Stability improvements
- Improved skin support!
- Added several new flat skins under Menu -> Choose skin!
- Stability improvements
Why can't I play my FLAC files although it says it can read FLAC as well, anybody got any idea?
i heard this is only a trial or limited ? don't care our default music player sucks., once this apps is installed i will never UPDATE and will stuck in my Galaxy forever LOL i fucking want it! its cool! no really its cool !
One of the best player
Certified Children, Youths, and the elders.
Best music player for Android devices