NI Guitar Rig QuickStart
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
From lush reverbs and delays to massive Distortion, Overdrives and Filters, Guitar Rig 5 Pro has got it all! In this 31-video tutorial, macProVideo Lead Trainer Mo Volans takes you on a journey through Native Instruments' amazing collection of meticulously crafted effects and studio processors.
Guitar Rig is super versatile and can be used on pretty much any track in your project: vocals, synth, bass, stereo bus, anything! Master Mo kicks it off by showing you NI's Solid EQ and Solid Bus Compressor. This is where you'll learn how to use parallel compression in your mix and how to use the Solid Bus Compressor in your mastering session. From there you'll see how Mo uses compression on vocals to make 'em smooth as silk.
Don't miss Mo's master class on how Guitar Rig can be employed for Beat slicing and mashing! He then unveils the amazingly flexible Reflektor Reverb and shows you how to use LFOs to create dizzying Auto-Wah effects.
Is there anything Guitar Rig can't do? We don't think so! If you've been looking to spice up your productions using some of the best FX processors in the world, you've come to the right tutorial. Let Expert Mo Volans show you how to use NI's Guitar Rig take your music to new sonic heights!
Table of contents:
1. Guitar Rig In Your DAW
2. The Studio Processor Concept
3. What You'll Need To Follow Along
4. The Solid Mix Series Range
5. The Solid EQ In Action
6. Applying Solid Dynamics
7. The Solid Bus Comp
8. Parallel Compression and Side-Chaining
9. The Solid Bus Compressor For Mastering
10. The Vintage Compressors
11. Slamming with VC76
12. Smoothing Vocals with the VC2A
13. Adding Character With The VC160
14. Introducing Traktor's 12
15. Filters And Distortions
16. Reverb And Delay
17. Stretchers And Gates
18. The Beat Slicer And Masher
19. The Transient Master
20. The Reflektor Reverb
21. Guitar Processors As Production Effects
22. Distortions, Overdrives And Beyond
23. Modulation Heaven
24. Delays, Reverbs, Filters And EQ
25. What Are The Modifiers?
26. Using The LFO For Auto-Wah effects
27. The Envelope
28. The Analog and Step Sequencers
29. The Input Level Modifier
30. Using Containers
31. Splitters, Crossovers and The Final Mix
Tags: ni guitar rig quickstart apk, ni guitar rig quickstart, guitar rig, guitar rig apk, ni guitar rig, guitar rig 5, ni guitar rig apk, guitar rig quickstart apk, ni guitar rig quick start apk, guitar rig quick start.