100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Excellent interface and usability
- Beautiful sounds
- Explores creativity
- Nothing special
Create beautiful sounds and change the rhythm
NodeBeat is a musical application, a visual game for all ages which allows you to create melodies in a very original and creative way. You can choose to listen the already set melodies or create your own.
How does it work? Simple, add nodes of 20 musical scales, create waveform adjustments and explore the different features that this app includes: recording the sounds, adding sound effects like echo, attack, decay, release, changing the rhythm and the physics.
The interface is great and the colorful graphics make it a really special app, a seemingly magical game of music that allows you to express your creativity and try new sounds.
AffinityBlue is the developer of NodeBeat Special and the premium version for Android and iOS. An original and enjoyable music game for everyone who'd like to feel a bit creative.
Download the app "App of the Day" and discover every day a paid app that becomes free for 24 hours!
Make music with NodeBeat, the intuitive and fun visual music app for all ages. Whether you're 2 or 92, NodeBeat will make you sound like a pro. Create your own music in a matter of minutes or listen to NodeBeat generate its own. Easily record and share your creations with your friends.
★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and email audio file
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
- Added support for extra large screens
- Fixed email and soundcloud crashing issue
- Fixed crashing issue on older devices
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Works amazing on nexus 4 , great sound and really trippy!
I think this music app is very great and fun, and it's easy to create music with it. Great job!
I thoroughly enjoy this app and find myself playing it before retiring for the evening as it helps to relax me for a sound (pun intended) sleep.
Awesome, but crashes from time to time.
Sounds and colors are really nice, as well add some of the options. The main issue I had was the intermittent trouble with the menu. Sometimes I could select an item and nothing would happen. After pressing back, then menu, then back a few times, the sele